Thank you all for registering for the 4th annual Kigali Ultimate Hat Tournament! We are excited about your participation in the tournament this weekend. We have 81 participants registered this year, which is a few more than last year.
As we approach the weekend, please note the following:
- Cancellations: Again, if anyone cannot make the tournament, please let us know immediately!!!
- Registration: All players need to come by Cercle Sportif on Friday evening between 6-7:30 pm to pay your registration fee, get information on your team, pick up your T-shirt and say "hello" to others. We will gather near the pool. If you can't make the registration, you must inform us in advance otherwise we will consider you a no-show.
- Venue: The registration and games will be played at Cercle Sportif de Kigali.
- Game day schedule: Everyone must be at the field by 8am on Saturday and Sunday at the latest. Late arrival will jeopardize your ability to play in the first game. Donuts will be provided on a first come, first serve basis as added incentive to be on time! :) We aim to finish by 5pm on Saturday and 3pm on Sunday.
- Saturday evening party: The party will be held from 7pm on Saturday night at Car Wash. The theme of the party is, as always, a "hat" party, so be sure to bring along a funky hat to wear!
- Raffle tickets: We have some great prizes for the raffle this year, which includes an annual pass for 2 people to Akagera national park, 2 massages from Soul Spa Space, Life is Good hats, T-shirts, water bottles and discs, Zone Ultimate Frisbee clothing, gift certificates from Meze Fresh. Mr. Chips and more. Tickets are RWF 500/ticket or buy 5, get one free (i.e. 6 for RWF 2,500).
- What to bring: All players will be given a team T-shirt to wear for the tournament, you'll receive your shirt on Friday night. We'll be providing bananas, water and lunch, and there is a snack bar on the premises where you can buy other food and beverages. Please bring your own water bottle as we'll only have large bottles to pour water from and no cups available. You may also want to bring a rain jacket and/or umbrella just in case it rains.
Thanks again for signing up! If you have any
questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us.
The 2014 KUT Team